We are urgently looking for BPO -HEAD-TECHNICAL SUPPORT CENTER (its not a BPO job).
Overall responsibility for Contact Center culture and performance. Responsibilities include working with the account team to understand and execute on the strategy and roadmap to achieve/exceed SLA/KPI performance metrics, financial targets, and contractual obligations. Ensures collaboration and synergy between IT, HR and Procurement teams to support unit strategy and objectives.
1. Center Leadership -- Establish the vision, strategy and direction for the Contact Center in line with the account team strategy. Create and execute operational plan to manage SLA/KPI performance, coaching, documentation and development of team. Create a progressive environment that embraces change and perceives challenges as opportunities; drive for group motivation and lead changes that are essential for the achievement of long-term goals. Promote clarity and alignment by communicating effectively throughout the Center while taking into consideration cross-cultural aspects.
2. Personnel Leadership -- Coach and mentor managers and empower them to lead their own teams, projects and employees. Attract, develop and retain talent in the Center to ensure that people with the right skills and motivations required to meet business needs are in the right place at the right time. Create an engaging environment and build a sense of pride among personnel. Set individual goals, performance and growth of the Center management team. Encourage/reward performance, attitude and attendance and/or identify innovative ways to achieve goals that support qualified risk taking.
3. Operational Excellence -- Establish a set of professional processes and programs. Constantly help the Center meet/exceed its SLAs & KPI performance targets while continuously improving knowledge. Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and peers. Establish learning and innovation culture. Take responsibility for employee development, methodologies, standards and best practices, to support unit efficiency and productivity.
4. Project Management -- Maintain an overall view of the projects handled by the Center and manage their priorities. Audit and follow up on the overall plan, status, strategy, risks and conflicts within each domain. Proactively perform deep dive for critical points and major milestones. Ensure optimal allocation of personnel (based on cost and knowledge) in projects, according to need, while ensuring flexibility. Be the escalation point and the trusted advisor for the stakeholders; strive to create win-win situation.
5. Quality Focus -- Oversee Center-wide quality metrics, best practices and coaching to meet/exceed targets. Use knowledge of client contracts, coaching philosophy and personal involvement to lead all quality efforts effectively.
1. Minimum 5 years of operational experience, out of which minimum 3 years experience leading Contact Center (at least 250-300 people).
2. Excellent leadership skills ability to dictate culture
3. Strong customer facing capabilities
4. Excellent project management skills
5. Ability to multitask and prioritize in an ever changing environment
A degree in Business, Computer Science or similar field.
Delivers Results and Customer Value - Influence, create value and positively impact AT&Ts experience
Professional Capabilities - Demonstrate professional capabilities required to achieve desired outcomes
Teamwork and Collaboration - Collaborate with and support all Internal and external partners in their assignments while understanding the importance of diversity
Learning and Versatility - Demonstrate a passion to learn new domains, technologies and methods using the information to strengthen our account and self.
Change and Agility - As we grow our team in Pune and become self-sufficient, demonstrate the ability to change quickly and support change initiatives
Engagement and Positive Attitude - Be a part of the solution while constantly keeping an eye on the next big thing
Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving - Expected Proficiency Level: 3
Builds a High Performance Organization (Leadership) - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Demonstrates Visionary and Strategic Thinking (Leadership) - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Financial Management - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Focus on Quality - Expected Proficiency Level: 3
Inspires and Engages Others (Leadership) - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Owns and Leads Change (Leadership) - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Project Management - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Promotes Collaborative Climate (Leadership) - Expected Proficiency Level: 2
Orcapod is a Consulting & Technology Services firm founded by senior industry... professionals coming from reputed international organizations. Like the Orcas which roam the great oceans around the globe, we work with Global and Indian Clients providing assistance in their critical IT & business improvement initiatives.
Orcapod Consulting helps its clients to improve business operations by combining its expertise in the areas of Business & IT Consulting, Outsourcing, Operations Transformation and Services Optimization. Our experienced consulting workforce complements the CIO organization and helps it deliver more within its budgets & demanding schedules. Explicit Business Outcome, our proprietary methodology gives high priority to employing existing client assets for delivering the range of results that will make substantial and sustained difference to our client’s business.
Orcapod Technology Services offers innovative and customized solutions to meet the resourcing needs of our clients in the IT space. Our ability to attract and retain high performing workforce ensures on demand access of talent capacity to our clients for meeting business commitments.
Fuelled by our shared vision, we help to make our client’s businesses more efficient, more profitable, and prepared to succeed. We help to make them Future Ready. Read full description