1) Managing project development and release activities on premises.
2) Should be actively involved in requirement gathering and design activities.
3) Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation and timelines.
4) Design, Development, testing and Deployment should be part of the job.
5) Managing Release and Change management w.r.t. code and UI changes.
1) 2 to 4 years of experience in development and support in latest version of BI (TABLEAU, QLICKView etc.)
2) Expert in BI product (especially in design and development). Must have implemented atleast one end to end projects.
3) Knowledge of Reports and Dashboard extracted from financial and non-financial databases.
4) Domain knowledge of Retail and Corporate financing would be added advantage.
5) Knowledge of MIS, data warehousing and offline database.
6) Core experience in developing performance dashboard, score cards, Metrics, What- If analysis, Prompts, Drills and Search. Visualization and analytical expertise to design Credit dashboards.
7) Experience on the standard software development life cycle and change management.
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description