· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Lead generation through job portals like Freelancer, Upwork and Elance.
· Taking regular follow ups
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
· Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
· Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
· Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
· Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
· Strategic planning is a key part of this job, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
· Thorough knowledge of the market & market trends, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
· Plan approaches for pitching potential clients.
· Drafting System Requirement Specification (SRS) for the client.
· Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules and manages milestones.
· Attend Project meetings/Value Team meetings/Scrum Meetings and minute of meetings.
· Team Handling.
· Client communication, status updates.
India Infotech, a fastest growing and specialized E-Commerce Website Development... company offering a wide array of Affordable SEO Services to clients all over the world. We have a brightest set of resource pool enriched with skills, technical knowledge, dedicated customized and holistic services and proven techniques. Through our Offshore Web Development services we offer flexible, adaptable and cost effective business solutions to suit the internet marketing industry. Read full description