Backend java Developer
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
• Database creation, integration, and management.
• Cloud Knowledge
• Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
• Web Server technologies—e.g., J2EE.
• Cloud computing integration
• Operating systems: Linux- and Unix-like operating systems, MacOS X, Windows Server
• Content management system (CMS) development, deployment, and maintenance
• API integration
• Security settings and hack prevents
• Reporting—generating analytics and statistics like system reports of server load, number of visitors, geography of visitors, etc.
• Backup and restore technologies for website’s files and DB.
Key Skills required: AWS, Cloud Knowledge, MVC Framework, OOP approach, Java Stack – J2EE, JDC, Spring Frame work, Restful API, OAUTH ( Version 1.1- 2.0).
Preferred Knowledge : Application Development Knowledge, Frontend HTML, CSS, Unit Testing.
Super chemist pvt ltd, is started by group of successful serial entrepreneurs and... professionals who wanted to revolutionize the marketplace for healthcare products covering large number of products and services. Super Chemist is a fast-paced, high growth technology enabled healthcare service company in B2B2C chain with brand WELNUS, which is passionate about creating convenience and affordable system for its customers including end patients, retail chemists and distributors. ‘Welnus app’ is a virtual bridge between patients and unorganized chemist retailers and its extension "welnus for seller" is aimed to create an organized marketplace for offline small and medium mom & pop retailers and distributors in healthcare, OTC and FMCG sector Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 7,00,000 - ₹ 9,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy