Capital COE is a 60+ strong team under Global Finance Operations and Transformation, focussing wide Capital Information Management, Reporting and Decision Support. This includes Capital/RWA reporting under Basel III guidelines, Management Information, decision support and other analytics.
* Define, document and provide governance over the standard product catalogue for which the Reporting team is accountable
* Provide day-to-day delivery management to the reporting teams.
* Deliver on commitments both on external and internal reporting requirements
* Proactively lead and build relationship with Group teams as well as country finance organization and key stakeholders.
* Build domain expertise within team for Capital reporting aspects
* Oversee the management of key risks and issues and drive resolution
* Comply, Monitor, Validate and Report all Key Performance Indicators within the overall service delivery framework. This includes identification, measurement, monitoring and control of all thresholds set as part of Governance Framework of the bank
* Provide guidance / support to Projects to drive strategic solution in-line with the business needs
* Manage multiple projects / Drive Project planning, Resource planning & hiring
Recruitment Consulting is all about discovering the right talent at the right time, capable of... staying engaged to your organization. It is about building enduring relationships, with all stakeholders – the Talent-sourcing Organization and the Job seeking professional. It’s about investing time in relationships, and also investing capital in high-technology infrastructure. Read full description