- Provisioning based on IFRS9 based accounting principles is one of the key functional areas within Retail Risk Management which directly impacts the bank's P&L.
- This function owns the assessment of provision requirement and estimation of future loss the HSBC group across multiple retail products (secure and insecure).
- This role applies to the Business Decision Science job family and would encompass execution of the IFRS9 models, reconciliation, and validation of IFRS9 model based provision numbers
- The role requires the incumbent to run the process with high efficiency and quality with strong adherence to governance, to produce an accurate and timely forecast and be able to manage the deviation within an acceptable range.
- This role also requires the incumbent to manage various ad-hoc analyses to understand portfolio performance and assess additional provision requirement
BLACK TURTLE is a premier talent management consultancy firm. The Indian arm was established... in the year 2000. Since then the unit has grown manifold and is ranked among the Top 10 across various services and functions.
BLACK TURTLE offers a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. These services range from executive recruitment to consultancy in devising HR policies to attract and retain the best talent. It includes servicing niche recruitment needs to RPO. We offer multiple solutions under one roof.
Read full description