1) Managing Inward Clearing and Outward Clearing activities within the cut off timings and without exceptions.
2) Tallying of cheques received verification and authorization of entries.
3) Book receivable or payable under intimation to the unit-in-charge.
4) Identify and return eligible cheques to presenting bank.
5) Daily reconciliation of Nostro accounts
6) Record balance of all relevant Suspense Accounts as per the process.
7) Fortnightly reporting of suspense / monthly Nostro accounts after due verification and with relevant details.
8) Safe custody of Nostro account cheques and judicious use of the same.
9)To maintain clean operations by ensuring all suspense accounts tallying on every day and necessary records, reports and vouchers are maintained.
10) Should follow processes strictly without deviations.
11) Should be able to submit periodical MIS to superiors within stipulated timelines.
12) Should able to guide and train staff working under him.
13) Authorisation of all CMS instruments / transactions
14) Verification and Authorisation of all cheques received for collection without exceptions.
15) To ensure dispatch of the schedules to the right locations in time.
16) To ensure timely presentation of cheques received under schedules for collection after due verification and related activities.
17) Follow-up for schedules in case not received as required / send tracers.
18) Issuance of instruments like Demand Draft/Manager Cheques, etc. as per prescribed process.
19) Safe custody of numbered instruments and maintenance of proper records.
20) Timely processing of all BTI (Bankers to Issue) applications received at the branch.
Leading Private Sector Bank