1. Responsible for timely submission of regulatory returns for Overseas Branches and Trade finance
2. Preparation of periodic regulatory reporting's to various Regulatory bodies of India and overseas countries.
3. Liase with various departments like Credit Administration, Compliance, Treasury Operation, Treasury Mid Office, Finance, Credit Market Risk team for compilation and preparation of returns
4.Providing data inputs to other departments for their regulatory submissions.
5. Automation of returns to add more efficiency in the process
6. Coordinate with Compliance teams across globe to incorporate any changes of guidelines given by Regulators
7.Submission of FATCA / Common regulatory submission (CRS) / AEOI (Automatic exchange of information) submission to regulators for overseas branches
8. Ensure proper check and control mechanisms are in place for correctness of reports
9. Scrutinize & understand the submitted documents like LC, BG, Export/ Imports, etc.
10. Ensuring error free capturing of data provided by customer into core system of bank
11. Ensuring maximum transactions are processed within Turn Around Time.
12. Coordinating with internal departments like treasury, TF, front office, retail branches, etc.
13. Reconcile & process SWIFT messages with customers request
Leading Private Sector Bank