DevOps guru and evangelist to promote automation of everything and anything in SRE.
Seasoned engineer to manage teams responsible for Analytics, Cloud, SaaS and BigData systems.
Work independently with Infrastructure engineering, R&D, Service Delivery and IT Ops.
Design, Architect and build complex bigdata, real-time analytics and SaaS in public/private cloud.
Engineering expert on Containerization, application automation and IaaS(OpenStack)/AWS.
Manage SRE and IT Architecture for customers and COTS middleware.
Build, deploy and manage complex BigData and java-based applications.
Manage full stack of Infrastructure, applications, BigData, systems, SLA and backups.
Coordinate with product development and DevOps teams to implement automation framework.
Conduct training and coordinate production support activities with remote teams across the globe.
Coordinate with a team of motivated individuals, conduct daily standup agile/scrum meetings.
Perform capacity planning, sizing and pricing for potential customers across Digital.
Flexibility to travel to data centers and offices all over united states, Ireland and India.
Ability to assist client services on customer engagements and coordinate with vendors.
Ability to be on-call 24X7 including select holidays and High-volume events.
Experience and Requirements:
- 10+ years of hands on management of high-performance systems involving technologies like SSO, Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle, virtualized infrastructure, security, automation, multi-tiered and multi-protocol storage.
- 3+ Years of experience in managing talented team of system and/or site reliability engineers.
- Solid presentation and articulation skills, ability to manage intra and cross team dynamics.
- 4+ Years of hands on scripting, Infrastructure as a Code, DevOps with proven successes automation.
- 2+ Years of proven Expertise of working on Hadoop echo system (Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks), oozie, spark, drill, hue, hive, Sqoop with cross technology integration and configuration.
- 2+ Years of proven experience on high volume real time analytics and Containerization(K8/Docker)
- Hands-on experience on building and operating high volume Hadoop and Elastic Search clusters.
- Proven experience of managing SaaS and Hosted Product.
- Hands on expertise managing all aspects of hosted B2B/B2C eCommerce and BigData applications.
- Proven expertise in managing large environments on virtualized infrastructure, OpenStack and AWS
- Strong knowledge in build management and orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Mezzos, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Stash, Maven.
- Proven experience on independently solving issues, implementing new technologies.
- 5+ years Experience with implementation of tools for monitoring, automation (e.g. Jenkins) , performance management tools and synthetics(New Relic/AppDynamics)
- BS/MS in computer engineering or equivalent and 10+ years of full-time experience.
Linux Admin, Scripting (Shell , Java , Ruby & Phyton), Chef /Ansible, AWS, Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, Bigdata (Hadoop) with min LEAD Exp is also OK
In a short span of time, APEX Services has established itself as one of the leading manpower... outsourcing consultants of India. This has happened because of our firm belief that it is our job to provide the best possible manpower to our clients. As such our professional approach to screening and short-listing the right candidates has resulted in a very satisfied client list.
Read full description