Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
This job has supervisory responsibilities up to 50 employees. Supervisory responsibility includes, but is not limited to training and developing subordinates, delegating work assignments, writing and conducting performance appraisals, coaching and counseling employees, and administering disciplinary procedures. Will interact with employees at all levels of the organization and with outside contacts.
Essential Functions: Duties & Responsibilities
- Capable to lead a well experienced teams of Mechanical & Electrical maintenance
- Capable to handle both Mechanical and electrical activities in Mixing and Hose plant
- Hands on experience in all Utilities, Rubber Mixers, Extruders and general equipments
- Hands on experience on Hydraulic systems
- Experience on various electrical systems like VFDs, PLCs & general Automations etc.
- Follow & ensure about Equipments Preventive Maintenance planning, execution and
updating in Compac software
- Responsible & ensure that all required spares availability and see that Machine down time reduction.
- Responsible for Cost reduction of spares and Maintenance cost etc.
- Must need to have Analytical skills to analyse the Equipment Break downs and identifying of Root causes then Corrections etc.
- Safety: Identification, execution and Installations. To ensure safety measures and standard practices
- Responsible for varies Projects planning & execution
- Must have detailed working on Energy conservations, Management system &reduction of power bills etc.
- Interdicting of New Technologys for Process Improvement which helps for higher productivity.
- Developing Interpersonal skills of Team members by provided varies training in house
- Develop & encourages innovative ideas from team & supports.
B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical with 8-10 years hands on maintenance including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC.
Must have Rubber Industry experience and may led a maintenance team (Mech+ Elec) independently
Ability to work on and solve a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity in imaginative and practical ways and evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams.
- The incumbent must have ability to establish goals and objectives to complete projects, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Two years Supervisory experience with demonstrated effectiveness or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proficient computer skills with Word, Excel and database required.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities to effectively work with people in a team environment.
- Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
A reputed manufacturing company of batteries