1) Checking and validation of static data in credit approvals.
2) Updation of Risk systems and other system data based on credit approvals/instructions.
3) Assistance in filing / organizing of the Dept. files/records.
4) Downloading of reports and Scanning of approvals/documents etc.
5) Assistance in review of facility documents
6) Assistance with adhoc/miscellaneous reports to be submitted by the Dept.
7) Any other operational work pertaining to the Dept.
Expected to have basic Banking knowledge, good command over MS-Excel and can perform general office correspondence.
Prior Banking experience preferred(not mandatory).
Good communication skills.
Renewable contract (Performance basis renewal)
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description