Designation: Associate Research Director (Quantitative Research)
Location: New Delhi
Experience: Min 3 years
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: Function as a part of the Quantitative Research Team. The primary responsibility is to work with Unit / Branch Head to serve as a liaison
between over company and its clients, with responsibility for revenue & margin assurance & appropriate high levels of service to those clients.
1. Oversees relationships with his/her identified clients, ensuring that their needs are being met and that they are receiving appropriate levels of service.
2. Accountable for client relationships and satisfaction; builds strong rapport and trust; raises client expectations.
3. Deep involvement with client projects, including interpretation, development of recommendations, presentation of findings.
4. Constantly seeks opportunities to develop new business amongst existing clients and identification and development of new business opportunities outside the existing client base.
5. Is able to write successful proposals, make effective pitch presentations and win pitches.
6. Ability to develop appropriate and innovative research designs; provides insights to all stages from proposal preparation, design, questionnaire, survey study methods and report write-ups
7. Manages a team of 2-3 researchers / project operation executives to meet operational targets, including:
a. Setting objectives
b. Monitoring of progress of staff under their management
8. Management of project level budgets, in collaboration with the Unit / Branch Head estimate and plan budgets, resources and profitability of projects.Takes responsibility for P&L on own accounts
9. Acts as an advisor and source of technical advice to members of his/her team or office.
10.Helps drive company development, such as new approaches, improvements to company efficiencies.
11.Ensures training and career development of staff.
Good Consumer Knowledge
Hands-on experience on customized / tailor made projects (as against to modelled / syndicated research projects)
Critical & Analytical Thinking Quantitative skills
Working Knowledge and application of DOE (Knows how/ when to apply various expl designs, guides the setting of levels and is able to interpret the results)
Exposure to Statistical analysis
Spectrum Talent Management is a forerunner in designing Human Resources solutions specific... to the local needs of our respected clients. Providing services to clients globally our unique implementation methodology has been developed for speedy ramp-up to cater to the ever urgent needs of the industry as well as ensuring that we apply systems, measures and best practice processes in order to meet the demanding SLAs set by our clients. Read full description