- Gather and finalize project requirements with Partners and break it down to business and technology components.
- Ability to work hand in hand with multiple stakeholders for multiple projects to facilitate requirement gathering interviews, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure traceability, sign off as well as own change management cycle.
- Communicate and interface with internal stakeholders (Product team, Technology team) and with partners to achieve successful launches.
- Ability to quickly become an expert on the BankBazaar technology platform, and utilize knowledge to come up with best practices for integration.
- Ability to design business solutions which are best suited for the partner and well aligned with BankBazaar technology frameworks.
BankBazaar.com is a tech-centric company that has been ranked amongst India’s hottest... start-ups by Business Today, CNBC Awaaz & Economic Times. We develop products that power Bankbazaar.com and online loan/credit-card delivery systems of top Indian banks like HDFC Bank, ING Vysya, HDFC LTD and the finance section of popular sites like MSN India, Economic Times. The core work involves building the BankBazaar platform and highly scalable applications on top of it. This includes development of business rule engines, business process automation workflows, highly customizable web site platforms and intelligent credit decisioning and fraud detection systems. Our team comprises ex-employees of Amazon, Microsoft & Trilogy from universities such as CEG, IIT, REC, Columbia, Georgia Tech & Virginia Tech. BankBazaar secured funding in July 2008 and we are growing very rapidly. Read full description