The Associate Manager iOS needs to develop new applications and enhance existing applications for clients. He or she needs to conceptualize, design, and deploy mobile applications using Objective C, X-code, HTML 5.0, CSS-3, J Query, and J Touch. The Associate Manager iOS works closely with the clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber and on time to meet client expectations.
The roles and responsibilities of the Associate Manager iOS include the following:
- Analyzing and debugging/ rectifying the bugs identified
- Interfacing with all levels of end users and addressing customer issues and questions, as needed
- Adhering to the best practices regarding processes, communication (internal and external), project management, documentation, and technical requirements of programming
- Participating in assigned training programs and working on assignments as per requirement
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/ operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policie
J.J.India is a premier HR Services Company devoted to human resource management. The... organization's mission is to serve the needs of Corporate Organizations and Business Houses by providing them the most competent and resourceful candidates available for the development of their organizations. Read full description