- Develop and execute land acquisition strategies and expansion plans with respect to dispositions, joint ventures, joint development, Investment acquisitions, arrange financing for real estate projects across different geographies/cities in Gujarat.
- Demonstrate strong business development activities through networking, industry seminars, etc. Leverage existing and new relationships with developers and corporates particularly focussing on sourcing & origination of quality land supply.
- Responsible for the entire process of land transactions including financial valuation, best use analysis, target buyer, deal structuring (Joint Development, Joint Venture, Sale), negotiations, legal and commercial due diligence.
- Independently manage relationships with key clients and accounts.
- Ensure optimum client service delivery & engagement.
- Preparation of marketing materials such as presentations, proposals, etc.
- Responsible for meeting and / or exceeding individual and team revenue targets
- Consultancy & advisory to effectively conclude major land transactions (identification & acquisition). Involvement in preparation of information memorandums, financial analysis, market intelligence, inputs from solicitors, legal consultants & Government bodies.
- Post Graduate with a minimum 8 - 10 years of experience
- Excellent Communication & inter personal skills. Strong analytical, proven negotiation & financial skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Prior experience in land transactions with complete understanding of real estate transaction practices including knowledge of development regulations
In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an... office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 2,800 professionals across nine offices, with a presence in over 25 cities in India. Read full description