We are hiring Account Associate on urgent basis for Indore location on the urgent basis.
You will be responsible for the financial health of the company, this will consist you producing
financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research, You will guide senior
Executives within the organization in order for them to make sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company, such as payroll,
invoicing, monthly client P&L accounts, client reports and other transactions.
● Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement
● Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
● Research and analyse financial report and market trends
● Provide insightful information and expectations to senior Executives to aid in long terms
and short term decision making
● Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
● Present financial reports to Senior Executives and clients
● Maintain an excellent client relationship with all of the company’s clients within the
subject of finance
● Liaise on a regular basis with the Chartered Accountant and UK Finance Consultant
● Coordination with statutory auditors, tax consultant etc
● Complete the end to end of Finance operations for the company, this includes, analyse
P&L, balance sheet, cost proposals and other ad-hoc reports
● Prepare, review and evaluate financial programs/business cases including financial
planning and modelling
● Prepare and control budgets within all business units with input from various
● Work with and report into the Operations Director, you will be providing them support for
the overall finance function, including forecasting, budgeting, risk mitigation, cash flow
management, payroll, funding and investments.
● Management reporting
● Responsible for book keeping and smooth functioning of finance function.
● Preparation of MIS and maintenance and keeping the accounting records
● Set up internal control and processes and Responsible for implementing standard
operating practice (SOP) for various processes.
● Conducting stock audits at regular intervals
● Ensuring timely payment to vendors
● Conducting internal audits
● Other accounting functions
● Maintaining and updating fixed assets register/records.
● Ensures deduction, timely deposits, and updating of VAT registers/records.
● Ensures data entry of journal vouchers, monthly payments and other reconciliation
● Ensures accurate Clients payment records and ensure timely disbursement of payment
due to them.
● Preparation of final statement of affairs Balance sheet, Profit and Loss A/c and
● Observe and maintain the confidentiality of records and keep them in safe custody.
● Ensure that all books of accounts are updated daily.
Complete knowledge of all type of taxation
● Excellent knowledge of Excel/Google sheets
● Great communications skills, both written and Verbal - English
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Works well independently and as a team
● Able to lead, motivate and manage a team well
We are a passion-driven creative agency which faces every challenge with joy and... commitment. We continuously seek balance between idea, design and technology. This is why we believe that development and perfection make sense. We believe in beautiful design, attention to detail, interaction, experimentation, collaboration and exploration. We deliver intelligent products, engaging experiences and exceptional outcomes for incredible clients all over the world. We prefer simple solutions that are clear to our clients and help achieve their goals. By staying true to this concept in whatever we do, we propagate minimalism and functionality as the aesthetics of our times. Read full description