Role Purpose: Contributing to being a significant players in the international market
1. Customer mapping: Identify opportunities to sell a product/ service best suited the needs of clients.
Understanding the customer from business point of view, identifying the point of contacts to crack the
deal, maintaining client contact data
2. Solution Designing: Need identification & understanding the problem statement and propose suitable
solution to the client
3. Ensure timely collection
4. Client Communication: Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet
client needs, solving client problems throughout the process/ project
5. Closing the deal: Analyzing cost & sale, Negotiating contract terms and closing sales by agreeing terms
6. MIS: Preparing timely reports
7. Quotation follow ups and timely updation in CRM
8. Projecting companys reach by participating in promotional events
9. Interdepartmental coordination & collaboration: Coordination with Sales Support, Estimation, Purchase,
Accounts, Logistics as well as Plants people for smooth execution of the project
10. Importer Liaison: Understanding clients requirements as regards quality, labeling, packaging, packing and
markings on the export products as well as delivery goods. Keep up with ever changing Government Policies
and Tariffs on Importation of Goods
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description