The candidate should
- Design and develop a project plan.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines while ensuring that client requirements are met on time.
- Liaise with Production/Development/QA teams to determine project deliverables, milestones and turnaround times.
- Communicate with clients on project status and expectations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in project management/customer communication in the e-publishing industry for minimum 5 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. High-level understanding of project management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Working knowledge of Publishing Systems. Comfortable with technical language and materials.
- Ability to handle and troubleshoot complex electronic production issues.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external clients.
- Flexible to work in shifts (including night shift).
Datapage India Pvt Ltd is a E publishing company and we are into prepress and type setting... processes. We are into business for around 27 years. Read full description