1. Be responsible for developing and leading the teaching and learning in a key area of physiotherapy.
2. An Assistant Professor of Physiotherapy require emerging strengths in a specific
research field of physiotherapy with strong evidence of teaching, curriculum development and professional service and networks that can be accessed for
development of productive collaborations.
3. Making a significant contribution to teaching and learning in physiotherapy, modeling teamwork and flexibility to ensure the pedagogical and commercial success of the Faculty and University.
4. Conduct lectures, seminars, and clinics according to the study plans in physiotherapy curriculum.
5. Supervise students' laboratory and clinical work.
6. Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory and clinic work, assignments, and papers.
7. Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
8. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
9. Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as, biomechanics, orthopaedic physiotherapy, Neuro PT, Cardiopulmonary PT, Paediatric and Geriatric PT.
10. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs.
11. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
People's group has interests in diversified disciplines. The Idea behind the... People’s campus is to take a child at the age of four and make him a professional when he leaves the campus at adulthood. The campus has 3 Hospitals with a combined capacity of around 1300 beds and 15 academic Institutions under its umbrella. The overall project is for approx. 150 million US Dollars and will see opening of various other institutions at its campus of nearly 200 acre's in future. The Trust provides free medical services and treatment including the surgical procedures and diagnostic test, food, ambulance services to the poor and needy. Holding free medical and dental camps in rural areas is a regular activity of the Trust. Furthermore the Trust provided scholarship to the poor and meritorious students every year. The Trust regularly give donations to various charitable organizations including government organization. The People's Campus in addition to academic institutions also has a massive housing colony & hostels to cater to nearly 3000 families. Huge entertainment zone (Peoples World) is operational since 2013 The future plans include amusement parks, multiplexes etc. Read full description