1. Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships.
2. Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services
Qualifications and Skills
1. A Qualified CA
2. 3+ years or more experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background
1. Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
2. Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time.
3. Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description