● Manages the day to day performance of the Finance Operations team.
● Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function and take a proactive role in improving efficiency.
● Handling documentation using latest technology tools like e-sign, e-mandate and as well as physical documentation.
● Having a knack for eye-balling documents and identifying potential frauds.
● Handling documentation and collection vendors, maintaining TAT and process efficiencies
● Handling disbursements and collections on the due dates.
● Maintaining various MIS for reporting to stakeholders.
● Liaise with Legal Department recovery litigations and where legal interpretations are required.
● Handle payments related tasks like loan amount disbursements, EMI collections and reconciliation
● Ensure effective communication to internal and external customers in writing (correspondence), on phone or in person.
● Liaise with recovery and legal teams for delay and default cases.
● Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
● More than 3 years of experience in operations department of financial institutions
● Experience in handling aforesaid functions in NBFCs or fintechs
● Education qualification: Commerce Graduate
Pranav HR's philosophy towards its candidates and clients is simple. A team that... assures Quality & Service. Our entire team is focused on earning trust and goodwill of its candidates and clients by delivering excellent customer service and satisfaction. Read full description