We are looking for Network AM : 10+ years (In Routing, Switching, Firewalls and Load balancers)
Core Skills : Routing, Switching + Exp. on Security, Citrix/F5 load balancers, Network Virtualization, Knowledge on ACI/NSX
Shifts : 24*5 candidate should be open to work on rotational env.
Preferred certifications: CCNP, CCSP, Citrix Netscalers, Load Balancers
The responsibilities include facilitating incident management, change management and problem management services on diversified technological areas primarily focused to availability, routing, switching & connectivity including, but not limited to, Firewalls, VPN, Load Balancing, Switching, Routing, QoS, Link Management.
The job function requires Assistant manager to manage these services from remote infrastructure management environment directly and with help of few team members. The profile will require incumbent to be part of architectural design, enhancement, improvement and implementation for internal and customer setups on need basis.
Hands on exposure to the following technologies:
* Routing - Advanced Routing, PBR, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
* Switching - CatOS/IOS/Nexus, VLAN Management/Design, STP, VDC, HSRP/VRRP, VSS, 1000V
* Link Management & QoS - LAN/WAN/VoIP QoS, Links troubleshooting
* Firewalls/VPN Concepts - ASA/PIX /Netscreen/FWSM (Any one), VPN concepts.
* Server Load Balancer Concepts - BIGIP-F5/Netscaler/ ACE/ CSS (any one)
1. Should have proven people management skills and hand on exposure to manage the Networking Function for external customer in Infrastructure services organization. Should not be part of the Internal IT function.
2. Ability to work with onshore team and directly manage a team of few engineers Ensures consistent delivery and operation of high quality networking solutions, services and support to internal and external clients.
3. Identifies, designs, implements and maintains effective policies, procedures, tools, techniques and plans relating to network service level management activities.
4. Ensures consistent standards of stakeholder communication and customer service.
5. Ensure the customer/client needs for IT/technology services and products are addressed
6. Monitor, and communicate relevant information relating to, project or programme execution activities
7. Identify and obtain agreement for changes to project or programme baseline plans, as directed
8. Responsible to drive performance, conduct annual reviews, performance and employee morale management
9. Flexible to support 24*7 operations
10. Good interpersonal and communication skills
Having forged a strong network of corporate relations, with our ability to serve them for HR... requirements and training Programmes with our Expertise acquired through years, Finish assignments before deadlines, along with being accurate to the requirements, has made us a force in reckoning. Read full description