Manager / Sr Manager (National Operations - Research)
Work Experience: 4-5 years +
1. Thought Leadership: To work on topical whitepapers covering wide industry segments such as office, retail, housing, industrial, economy, policy issues, capital markets, amongst others.
2. To contribute towards a timely and effective implementation of the annual India research work plan comprising of quarterly reports, special reports, client engagements & presentations, market flashes and media queries.
3. To coordinate with other business line leads on research requirements and support
4. To handle client queries and mandates work closely with the team on the data services deliverables.
5. To closely work with the Asia and global research teams on regional and global mandates and reports.
1. Relevant work experience with an IPC, developer, real estate fund or NBFC, infrastructure firm, top 4 consulting firms, amongst others. Background in investment research or equity research is also acceptable.
2. Excellent writing and communication skills. Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
3. Should be a team worker, with the ability to handle pressure and perform with all sorts of people both above and below in the hierarchy.
4. Must have strong data analysis skills and a clear understanding on real estate market trends and policy issues.
In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an... office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 2,800 professionals across nine offices, with a presence in over 25 cities in India. Read full description