Activities relating to Investment Managers of AIF and AIF/ VCF Funds involving:-
- Supervising and overseeing the book-keeping, accounting and tax aspects of various entities of various Funds, and preparing MIS in this relations which are non-standard and complex;
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual financial reporting with respect to Funds;
- Responsible for tax returns - Income tax, GST etc;
- Responsible for Investor servicing and to respond to various investor queries;
- Responsible for compliance with various regulatory and financial filings;
- Co-coordinating with Administrators offshore
- Possess strong knowledge of International and Indian Financial Reporting Standards
- Liaise with tax, accounting and legal consultants for various matters pertaining to the tax, accounting, valuation and regulatory matters in relation to managing the existing funds.
-Knowledge of Audit and Tax
-Strongly proficient in MS Excel
-Well versed with Tally, data entry, IFRS , IGAAP, preparing financials
-Actively involved in tax assessments and compliance
-Understanding of relevant laws and statutes
Mangalam Placement Private Limited is a professionally managed Manpower Placement... Consultancy specialized in placement of Senior and Middle level Management.
We offer our services to make available the right candidate for the right job. We would like to introduce ourselves as MANGALAM PLACEMENT PVT. LTD.
A well established Mumbai based Organization which has evolved as a Total HR Solutions provider in last 14 YRS. We cater our services to a broad spectrum of various industries. Read full description