Key Result Areas / Work responsibilities: (8-10 lines)
- Assist in handling consultation with lawyers applications, oppositions and objections pertaining to the
IP portfolio of the Company in India
- Assist in implementation, usage and maintenance of records on the IPR tool
- Aid business teams on application categories, classes and clarification on queries related to the IP
- Provide timely and appropriate assistance (incl. appointment of lawyers) for sending notices and
initiating legal process for recovery of monies from stockists, etc in India
- Follow-up with lawyers, depot managers for status of cases and maintenance of updated MIS for
Agreements and Investigations
- Seamless and error free deliverable of work requests relating to drafting, vetting and review of
agreements and documents received from business and other teams.
- Identify and collaborate with external agencies for undertaking raids on counterfeit manufacturing
locations and accompany the external agencies, wherever feasible.
- Follow up with external agencies on the actions taken against the accused and maintain an MIS of the
- Assistance in the preparation of compliance libraries for the identified overseas entities.
- Assist in the implementation of compliance tool for the identified overseas entities
- Assist in the finalisation of gap assessment reports and follow up and assistance to relevant
stakeholders in undertaking remediation plan
As a support function, ensure provision of timely and appropriate assistance to various internal teams from
legal perspective dealing with IPR, litigation, agreement negotiations and compliance.
Alkem Laboratories has evolved to become a pioneer in the formulations segment & is the 8th... largest pharmaceutical & healthecare company of Indian Pharmaceutical industry Read full description