Assistant Manager Learning & Development
• Understanding training requirements from the NMT, Bancassurance Sales Team & scheduling programs accordingly
• Rolling out various training programs, collecting feedback scores & sharing data with HO
Accountabilities & Activities:
The Training manager - Bancassurance, will have complete ownership of the cascading & delivery process in the Region, under guidance of NMTs & his/her role will encompass the following:
• Understanding Bancassurance training needs.
• Comprehension of business challenges.
• Supporting design of world class training content
• Supporting design & administration of Quality formats.
• Interacting with Regional Bancassurance Sales leadership & understanding expectations
• Working closely with the Bancassurance Sales, in defining & adherence of the Sales process
• Needs to have a clear understanding of the internal and regulatory policies.
• Ensuring implementation of all MAX BUPA policies – In letter and in spirit.
• Ensure delivery of training & finalizing training calendar
• Checking effectiveness of training delivery periodically, as per agreed formats/mechanisms.
• Delivery of Content as per agreed deadlines.
• Delivery to ensure –learning in an interactive & fun way.
• Keep updated on Industry trends & disseminate to the Regional Bancassurance Sales team.
• Acting as a nodal point for clarification of queries on rolled out programs.
a. 7-8 years’ experience, with 3-4 years in Training delivery especially Bancassurance.
b. MBA /Post Graduate
c. Experience in Sales is desirable.
d. Industry – Insurance, Banking and FMCG
e. Preferably should have a diploma/certificate in Insurance/Training.
f. Should be currently in a Training delivery role.
Platform & Presentation Skills
Proven communication skills
Strong presentation/platform skills
Empathy & pleasing personality
Team work & self-motivated to learn
Other Personal Characteristics
High degree of integrity
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Strong creative and conceptual capabilities
Strong business orientation
Thorough, with a keen eye for detail.
Results, people and service oriented but assertive and persuasive.
High energy level.
Aasaanjobs.com is an end-to-end recruitment solution for entry level jobs in India. We... help employers hire quickly and reliably with a meticulously verified database of candidates with relevant skill sets. The platform went live in August 2014.
As part of the India story, we seek to leverage India’s rich human resource by making hiring easy for all parties involved - job seekers as well as employers. To achieve this, we have initiated the process of creating a digital identity for every job seeker. We have also launched an exhaustive outreach programme to attract skilled candidates. We therefore aspire to create a system where requirement based hiring results in a perfect match with a candidate’s abilities. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in HR / Recruitment