1. Maintaining company research files and responsible for quarterly update filing and keeping track of the same.
2. Maintaining record of A.G.M's and other meetings related to companies in the portfolio and keeping the investment team updated with voting requirements.
3. Maintain software vendor agreements and ensure timely and accurate payment of all vendors by following a predefined process.
4. Preparation of documents related to monthly meetings like IC Meeting and strategic meeting.
5. Preparation of Board meeting materials on behalf of investment.
6. Assisting the team in preparation of time bound periodic deliverables like PPT’s etc.
7. Support the investment team in preparing weekly interaction reports.
8. Support the investment team in preparing monthly reports
9. Prepare and maintain all MIS data and reports related to the investment function.
10. Support in maintaining and updating all investment manuals.
11. Maintain the list of empanelled brokers and all the documentation related to empanelment of brokers and other service provider to the investment function.
12. Support in compliance and back office operations and interact with the compliance and operations team whenever required.
13. Portfolio analysis and performance evaluation of peer set funds.
14. Interaction with the risk team and support in risk evaluation and management.
15. Checking monthly deliverables (such as Factsheet, one pager, what’s in and what’s out and other communication done to sales and marketing team.
16. Other related activities
1. Knowledge of MS Office, word, power-point and excel is essential.
2. Basic knowledge of capital markets and mutual funds.
3. Knowledge of Software like MFI Explorer, Ace Equity and Bloomberg
4. Good financial logic and attention to details required for conducting financial calculations.
5. Ability to calculate returns, compounding etc.
We are a full service HR company creating value and cost savings for its clients. PES... HR is founded on the principles of trust and equity. We provide the complete end to end HR solutions to our clients through well defined systems, processes and strategic initiatives. Our team is a mix of dynamic & young, passionate & experienced Human Resources professionals committed to deliver solutions where others give up. We started in 2004 as Protech Executive Search and have now rechristened ourselves as PES HR to reflect the transition from a pure recruitment service provider to holistic HR Services Company. Read full description