1. To conduct systems & procedures (SOP) Audit on an ongoing basis for all current and forthcoming projects.
2. To be responsible for value addition reports on various control issues, system weakness with suggestions for improvements as follows:
i) To review system and procedures followed by concerned departments
ii) To review Internal controls in place
iii) To Highlight areas of weakness and recommend improvements
iv) To carry out analytical review and arrive at conclusions
v) To Assist HOD in annual audit plan preparation
3. To assist Manager-Technical in final bills/ongoing bills of Projects, Purchase, Facilities Management, Property Maintenance, Architecture, Marketing and Administration bills and site expense statements as follows:
i) To ensure proper cost centers and company name
ii) To ensure checking the billed rates to the purchase orders/work orders
iii) To verify the quotations attached
iv) To ensure legal compliance like VAT No., Service Tax No., proper Tax Invoice
v) To ensure checking Bill totals
vi) To raise queries and ensure that they are satisfactorily solved
4. To be Responsible for Site Audit & Site visits to ensure that :
i) Test check accuracy and completeness of the site records
ii) Carry out physical verification of stocks and cash and compare to the records
iii) Visually verify the construction work in progress and review construction in progress reports and ask project in charge queries on the construction activity
iv) Discuss with project in charge the problems faced at site with regards to materials, labour, contractor/subcontractors and authorities
v) Ensure that site audit checklist is completed.
5. To carry out any task as assigned by the Management.
6. To ensure compliance of MIS report, if any on monthly basis.
7 To assist in Compliance Assurance Function
Sterling & Wilson group is Indiaï premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of... the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed company and have potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization. We provide professional work environment, opportunity to innovate and take decision. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Electro-Mechanical contracting field and have a very good order book at this moment. Some of our international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa. Orders for projects in India are huge and we are looking for more business. We also have set up one of the largest DG set manufacturing plant in Maharashtra with MTU of Germany. We will also be manufacturing 33/11 KV clad sub-station and low voltage panels, synchronizing PLC panels, bus-ducts, rising mains etc. Read full description