The applicant should be well aware of General accounting and below list is a brief description of job responsibility:
• Voucher entry, bill passing,
• Bank & Service Tax Reconciliation
• TDS,Vendor Payments & Mgmt. Reconciliation of vendor ledger, records management
• book keeping, MIS reporting, month & quarter end
• Should have good knowledge of Tally
• MIS Reporting Auditing and crosschecking bills .Preparing reports as per management requirement
• GST filing and return
• Good experience in ROC Filing, ITR, TDS and GST
• Good Communication skill
• Banking Transaction - NEFT, RTGS, Franking etc.
• May need to travel for 4 to 5 days a month on order to ensure physical audit at centres
• Finalisation of Trial Balance, P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow on monthly basis
• Experience in healthcare/pharma/service industry will be preferable
• Liasoning with ESI and PF consultant and ensuring adherence
CA/ICWAI Freshers can apply.
For candidates who have not completed CA/ICWAI, 3 Years min experience in Tally & Accounting is required.
7Med India is a patient centric organization catering to the needs of renal failure patients... through its Kidney Care Centers. Read full description