1. Candidate should have work experience of 3-4 years in independently handling Insurance companies, brokerage houses, other Financial Institutions like NABARD, SIDBI, MUDRA and having good relationship with these clients.
2. The candidate having relationships/dealing with various Govt departments/corporates/TASC alongwith clients in Point 1 shall be preferred
3. Well versed with KYC & basic banking
4. Qualification, Post Graduate
5. Good Communications skills, Confidence & self motivated
There were many microfinance institutions active in rural India, but very few served... India’s urban population. To bridge this gap, Ujjivan focused on the urban poor. This is a fast growing segment that is relatively new to India’s microfinance industry. Our surveys and interaction with the urban poor show that they are exposed to enormous contingencies and are required to share their meagre resources with neighbors, friends, relatives and colleagues. Hence, there is a tremendous amount of bonding and affinity among them. We have also found that, contrary to popular belief, the urban poor are a stable population. Therefore, the significant difference between the urban and rural population is the lack of time and availability of space in cities. Read full description