* "Assisting Manager Operations in managing the team (comprising of client support, technical support, form processing, data entry, dispatch etc.) and operations.
* Ensure Work Force Allocation, decrease absenteeism, Increase productivity & quality.
* Creating & institutionalizing processes to ensure seamless and error free operations.
* Attrition Management
* Meeting deadlines and turnaround times without compromising on quality norms with adhering to SLAs.
* Monitoring, coordinating development and review of Service level Targets.
* Building and maintaining healthy business relations with corporate clients, ensuring client satisfaction.
* Ensuring compliance and facilitating internal and external audit within the organization with timely closure of audit gaps if any.
* Acting as first point of contact for client escalations.
Identifying process improvement/automation opportunities and drive those.
* Ensuring that operations scale up to support increase in business flow.
* Creating management dashboards, metrics for operations, reviewing the same and ensure those metrics & targets are met.
* Creating daily, weekly & monthly reports."
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in... the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India. KARVY covers the entire spectrum of financial services such as Stock broking, Depository Participants, Distribution of financial products - mutual funds, bonds, fixed deposit, equities, Insurance Broking, Commodities Broking, Personal Finance Advisory Services, Merchant Banking & Corporate Finance, placement of equity, IPOs, among others. Karvy has a professional management team and ranks among the best in technology, operations and research of various industrial segments.| Read full description