- Managing a 150 + headcount Credit Cards team
- Strategize and implement continues process improvements which results in Quality and cost efficiency
- Understand people motivation and create positive environment that promotes higher motivation
- Manages performance and behavior of CRO's through effective meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Managing 100% compliance, process adherence and Team Targets
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.
- Strategize workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
Who You Need To Be?
- 6 - 10 years of team handling experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
BankBazaar.com is a tech-centric company that has been ranked amongst India’s hottest... start-ups by Business Today, CNBC Awaaz & Economic Times. We develop products that power Bankbazaar.com and online loan/credit-card delivery systems of top Indian banks like HDFC Bank, ING Vysya, HDFC LTD and the finance section of popular sites like MSN India, Economic Times. The core work involves building the BankBazaar platform and highly scalable applications on top of it. This includes development of business rule engines, business process automation workflows, highly customizable web site platforms and intelligent credit decisioning and fraud detection systems. Our team comprises ex-employees of Amazon, Microsoft & Trilogy from universities such as CEG, IIT, REC, Columbia, Georgia Tech & Virginia Tech. BankBazaar secured funding in July 2008 and we are growing very rapidly. Read full description