1) Timely preparation and publishing regulatory reports
2) Publishing internal management reports as per MIS calender
3) Checking the Claim payout vouchers before sending it to Finance
4) Liaising with Finance and ensuring claims payouts are processed within agreed SLA
5) Ensuring Claims communication is sent within agreed SLA
Monitoring the claims inward and outward process (couriers/letter dispatch) and eventually dispatch of claim files for storage.
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) is a joint venture company, formed... by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). Tata AIG Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74%) in the company and AIA holds 26% through an AIA Group company. Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001. Read full description