Assistant Manager - Business Development
Assistant Manager – Business Development – 2-3 Years
Key Skills – Business Development, Revenue Generation, Lead Generation, Sales, Marketing
• Business Development experience in Software Development Company is must to apply this job.
• To identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
• Planning and preparing presentation
• Communicating new project developments to prospective clients
• Cold calling through detailed presentation and negotiation till closing and follow-up activities
• Writing Proposal
• Providing management with feedback
• Proposal writing follow up, requirement gathering, link between the development team & client
• International Client handling
• Expertise in online bidding like UpWork, PPH, Guru, etc..
• Excellent communication skill
• Expertise in negotiation and deal closure
Business Development, Revenue Generation, Lead Generation, Sales, Marketing
Coineption was founded with a vision to address growing businesses' needs of reducing the... time to market and cost effectiveness required to develop and maintain unique and customized web and mobile solutions. We are uniquely and strategically positioned to partner with startups and leading brands to help them expand their business and offer the most effective and cost efficient solutions that provide revenues and value to their business needs.
All processes are well documented, that enable us to deliver more effective and innovative solutions with each project we work on. We provide services that conform to customers' requirements, at a satisfactory overall cost, having regard to functionality, reliability, durability, usability, appearance and safety. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis