ASSISTANT MANAGER ACCOUNTS
1. Oversees the daily accounting activities
2. Supervises, directs & reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, reconciliation, Ledger scrutiny, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed assets activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue & expenses etc.)
3. Periodic Bank reconciliations.
4. Maintains organized set of detailed records & files to document financial transaction.
5. Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
6. Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
7. Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities. Produces quarterly and annual financial statements & ad-hoc financial reports & finalization of books of accounts.
8. Makes & implements recommendations to improve accounting processes & procedures.
9. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
1. Should be Inter-CA.
2. Strong Understanding of Accounting Principles, Taxation, Banking & MIS.
3. Should have min 5+ years of experience in SAP FICO module.
4. Should have atleast 6 years of experience in Accounts & Finance.
5. Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
6. Ability to work independently with little supervision.
7. Ability to effectively direct & supervise.
8. Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion
9. Ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally.
Eureka Forbes is a Pioneer in direct Marketing .We have enlisted Several times as Preferred... employees .Currently EFL has in 1500 crore turnover company with operations in 32 countries in the world, We give Opportunity for Career growth and higher Studies also.
Eureka Forbes is a part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and today it is a multi product and multi channel corporation. Incepted in 1982, we have put 29 years of consolidated efforts to become the undisputed leaders in domestic and industrial Water Purification Systems, Vacuum Cleaners, Air Purifiers & Security Solutions. Being Asia’s largest direct sales organization, our force of 7500 direct personnel touches 8 million homes. We have one of the largest networks catering to more than 145 cities and 398 towns across the country. We also have a 15,000 strong dealer sales network and over 58 distributor strong Industrial Sales Network.
Dedicated to the cause of providing healthier living, today we have successfully established ourselves as a business super-brand and our dedicated team works around the clock to make your lives healthier and more secure. We strive to provide the best after sales service, and to achieve the same we have over 1500 service centers and as many as 5800 company trained technicians who visit over 25,000 Indian kitchens daily!
Our efforts have borne us fruits in the form of the numerous awards that we have received from time to time:
• Winner of 5 Prestigious UNESCO Water Digest Awards 2010-11.
• Winner of the Frost & Sullivan Award for the Best Company from the domestic point of use, Water treatment systems and Customer Service Leadership Award.
• We have been ranked amongst India's Most Admired Consumer Durable Companies.
• Awarded Best Employers 4 times in a row.
• Winner of 'Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise' MAKE- Asia Awards.
• Holds the distinction of been a case study at the prestigious Harvard Business School. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 5,00,000 - ₹ 7,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax