We are looking for a candidate having hands-on experience of 1 to 3 years in ASP.Net MVC and other technical skills as mentioned below:
• Strong hands on experience in web development using Asp.Net MVC.
• Good & extensive hands on experience in LINQ, OOPS, SQL Server, MsSQL.
• Excellent skills in using advanced reporting tools for monitoring and analyzing the usage of large and complex websites
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Responsibilities and Duties
• Ability to perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
• Ability to analyze the gaps in the existing code and design by comparing with the Requirements
• Ability to perform the tasks independently
• Organized, Methodical and Process-driven.
• Good Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills.
• Results and Detail-Oriented with the Ability to Manage and Execute Multiple Tasks
Atologist Infotech is a vocational web application development company in India offering... excellent solutions to the clients since its commencement. We are a one stop place for website design, software development, android application, web development, custom application development, theme/template integration, web marketing and many more. We are known for delivering high quality extrication at affordable outlay.
Read full description