Roles and Responsibilities:
* Detailed Requirement Analysis
* Understanding the requirement from the stakeholders and creating User Stories from a critical phase.
Must to have skills
*Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with the Scrum team following Agile process.
* Perform Risk analysis, Impact analysis and document the same.
* Working with client (Business) to Prioritize and rationalize the requirements. Finalizing the scope of requirements that can be made available with the existing version and those can be taken up as new features in the next versions. Mainitaining tools like Rally and backlogs.
*Help the team during system development, EG: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design in tools like Microsoft visio, EA etc..
* Should be able to work if there are Production issues.
* Interact with users and customers to learn and document the features.
* Ability to explain technical ideas to the Scrum team clearly.
* Creative approach for problem solving.
* Should be able to find pre-existing defects in .Net environment.
* Should have sound knowledge on SQL.
* Should be a team player and good in negotiating.
* Good Oral, Written, Analytical, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
* Independently motivated and self disciplined to work without any supervision.
* Should be able to create System Architecture document.
* Should be able to create Context diagrams.
Nice to have skills
* Agile certified.
* Should have hands on experience in using Enterprise architecture tool.
* Should be aware of US health care
* Should be aware of HIPPA complains.
* Should be able to help the team in giving ideas to do Performance testing without using any tools.
Work Location : Surat
If you really interested in this position, please share your updated resume
Request you to please forward this mail to your friends/ Colleagues who are working on the same technologies as we have multiple opportunities.
Your response would be highly appreciable
-Excellent working knowledge of Web application development.
- Excellent understanding of Cross Browsers compatibility.
- Advance working knowledge of AJAX.
- Working knowledge of Ecommerce and payment gateways(optional).
- Understanding of various Content Managements Systems- Ability to take up R&D activities and resolve issues.
- Self learning skill.
- 6 Month of experience or Fresher with good skill.
- BE.IT, MCA, M.SC.IT, M.SC.ICT. BE COMPUTER, COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Sailwin software is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development... business. For nearly 2 years we have helped fourteen of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Sailwin software. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of Cananda, US and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries. Our track record speaks of our success;having developed more than 20 products many of which are deployed in record time in both large and small companies. We work with the same care and diligence to make each of our engagement a success, one at a time, small or large. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Without experience
- Salary range:
₹ 10,000 - ₹ 30,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security