ASIC Verification Engineer
Maintain verification plans for highly complex ASIC blocks.
Perform successful chip level verification of ASIC block.
Perform coding of reusable test bench components based on object oriented transaction.
Perform planning, scheduling and reporting activities for product verification.
Perform analysis of coverage metrics to ensure conformity with design specification and verification plan.
Take part in review of design specification, codes and verification plan.
Ensure high quality verification by working closely with algorithm development team and ASIC designers.
Perform block level and multi-block level verification for highly complex and high speed ASIC.
Oversee regression management to ensure coverage goals are met appropriately.
Develop test plans, verification environment and block-level test benches to check the functionality of the completed product.
Associate with Architects and Application Engineers to ensure that final product meets customer requirements.
Associate with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of products.
Assist validation team on board-level test issues.
Educate design team on verification methodology.
B.Tech or Higher degree
Experience in ASIC/SoC Verification.
Knowledge of VMM/OVM/UVM verification methodologies
Strong knowledge in Verilog, SystemVerilog
Any of Perl/Python/shell programming skills.
Experience with code coverage, functional coverage, formal verification tools
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
Jobs in Manufacturing / Packaging / Printing / Industrial Jobs