- Looking after the Business operations of the assigned territory.
- Assigning Sales targets to ASEs and Sales Officers and monitoring on weekly basis.
- Achieve weekly and monthly Primary & Secondary Sales targets and distributor's ROI.
- Handling a team of Sales Officers and distributor's salesman.
- Plan & implement Distribution Infrastructure for market coverage.
- Drive Numeric Distribution & Geographical Expansion.
- Handling existing distributors & appointing new distributors.
- Efficient stock management at CFA / stock points.
- Competition tracking.
- Effective implementation of sales management systems.
- Training of Sales force & People management
- Looking after sales promotional activities.
- Product Wise/Market Wise analysis and making action plan to improve sales.
- Monitoring retailing and merchandising activities.
- Handling C&FA and monitoring stock, billing and claims.
- Administration like Claim settlement and reports to H.O.
- SALES TEAM MANAGEMENT-Manage the sales team by communicating clear job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Training and motivating sales team
- REPORTS:-Prepare monthly reports on actual sales vs. targets. Report on business opportunities trends and competitive information.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description