"Area sales manager"- Saurashtra , Ahmedabad-North, Gujarat (Snack food industry)
Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar,Porbandar,Bhavnagar,Deesa, Mehsana, Himmatnagar, Banaskantha,Sabarkantha,
Roles & Responsibilities: (Area Sales manager)
1. Sales&Marketing :
• Develop and execute sales strategies with a sharp focus on sales targets.
• Achieving the Primary & Secondary Sales Target at the assigned territory.
• Understanding competition and analyzing it in designing marketing strategies
• Planning & Budgeting.
• Competitor data analysis
• Responsible for Sales management & marketing
• To manage all sales related activities covering setting and monitoring targets
and ensures accurate delivery of products
2. Business Development :
• mapping of new market segment and developing them for attainment of
• Formulation and implementation of sale plan and sale strategy.
• Handling new products- Developing, Designing and marketing
• Responsible for Brand Promotion, Advertising
• Monitoring Brands’ performance and initiating Retail and Sales Promotion
• Planning & Promotions to ensure visibility of products.
3. Channel Management :
• Establish Distributors and Stockiest network.
• Management & Appointment of Distributors, Stockiest & expanding
• Handle Distribution network, Channel Sales
• Identifying and networking with reliable distributors
• Evaluating performance & monitoring their sales and marketing activities.
• Handling effective logistic operations & smooth distribution of products to
different channel partners.
• Increase width and depth of distribution.
4. Team Management :
• Monitoring, training & motivating the manpower & ensuring quality
deliverable in the market.
• Provide direction, motivation & training to the field sales team
• Training the sales & trade marketing team on selling skills and trade
• Keeping a close check on the stocks & ensuring adherence to the norms of
• Retaining team members.
Experience: 2-8 years (in sales and marketing)
Must be aware and having experience about Gujarat market
Education: Any Graduate, PG, PGDBM in marketing, MBA Marketing/Sales
Preferred Industry: FMCG, Snack food, Food & beverage, Tobacco
Fine taste foods pvt. ltd. is manufacturing unit of all Snacks , Namkeen, wafers and... pellets.
With Fine Taste Foods, we wish to offer you the lip smacking experience of fresh, authentic and tangy flavoured dry packaged snacks. We are committed to excellence in consumer satisfaction, food quality, presentation and maintaining ethical and environmental standards.
At Fine Taste Foods, we are committed to the best quality standards in the business. We care for our customers and thus ensure that they are provided nothing less than the healthiest by us.
With the best manufacturing resources on hand, meticulously selected raw material and high sanitation conditions we maintain international standards.
The production is a continuous and automatic process to ensure that minimum human contact is made so that the food sterility is preserved. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 4,00,000 - ₹ 5,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development