• Achieve Sales Target.
• Business Development.
• Market Development Activity
• Dealer/Customer Management
• Market Intelligence
• Management of Receivables
• Reporting – Monthly, Visit
Key Responsibilities / Accountability:
1. Achieve sales target
• Achieve sales target in the assigned territory
• Do forecasting and planning of demand at start of each month
2. Business Development
• Identify new retailers/markets for conversion
• Convert the identified retailers/ market opportunities.
• Follow the Permanent Journey Cycle (PJP)
• Implement Secondary Promotion schemes rolled over time to time
• Manager MDC’s function in assigned area
3. Market Development Activity (Furniture Decorative Retail)
• Ensure GNO visibility at key retailers place.
• Conduct end user meet and trials at customer place.
• Conduct "Kiosk Activity" at retailers place.
• Conduct Van Campaign for new products Demo & Usage
4. Dealer/Customer Management
• Impart basic training to dealers & their sales personnel
• Handle and investigate the complaints, make reports & close complaints in all respects.
5. Market Intelligence
• Gather information from market on:
o Competition activity
o Market Mapping
o Competition price information & report it on a monthly basis
6. Management of Receivables
• Ensure collections as per the Credit Policy
• Maintain the quality of receivables
7. Reporting – Monthly Visits
• Manage various sales report through Customer Interface Management (CIM)
• Comply with competition laws
• Comply with SG India Code of conduct
• Implement Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines.
• Comply with statutory regulations.
• Channel sales experience in industrial consumables
• Product knowledge
• Result Focus
• Team Management
• Listening & Communication
• Negotiation Skills
• Graduate/Diploma (Preferably Science)/MBA (Sales and Marketing)
• 4-6 years of experience
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description