1. Drive channel strategy/ philosophy/ processes across the entire region Recruitment:
- Ensure capacity utilization by recruiting FLS as per the manpower budget.
- Ensure adherence to recruitment criteria and process set by the company.
Induction & Training:
- Ensure that employees ( FLS ) recruited are inducted and trained as per the L&D Policy defined by the company.
- Identify the training gaps of the Team and plug them in discussion with L&D team or conduct the training personally and ensure that attendance percentage is 100% for
- Drive Business Target.
- Ensure that leads generated by the call center are allocated, tracked and closed.
- Ensure Self Sourcing Targets are achieved
- Business Reporting, MIS on sales call ( LMS) , Lead Utilization and conversion are tracked, maintained and reviewed on daily basis.
- Drive various R&R at the team level as defined by the company from time to time.
- Motivation and retention of team. ( Control FLS attrition is much below the set benchmark for the channel)
- Maintaining roster for Team
- Provide Handholding and sales orientation to FLS Joint Calls.
- Identifying Training Requirement of FLS and handhold via L&D Manager or personnally conduct them as and when required..
- Periodic review of FLS.
- Educate the Customer about Insurance
- Customer Servicing - Act as a coach for the FLS's to ensure direction & Support required is delivered
- Handhold FLS's till the time they get up the learning curve
- Employee Motivation & Retention
- Drive Key Input Performance Indicators with an objective of driving the targeted Business numbers
- Apply ones knowledge experience to take Smart Business decisions
- Aggregate & Report Business Performance for region Under his/her Supervision
- Ensure regular training for the team members
- Ensure all mandatory activities related to rule & regulations of the company are always complied.
Edelweiss is a complete financial services firm, evolved over the years from a boutique... investment bank. We have built a strong presence across verticals in the equity capital markets, financing, asset management and now retail business. Read full description