Designation: Area Sales Executive
Organization: KARE Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore/ Hyderabad/Chennai
Reporting Manager: Sales Manager Mumbai/Bangalore & VP Sales
Primary Purpose: Area Sales Executive is responsible for sales and business development for KARE in the area or the city allocated to him. He / She would need to understand existing model used by School for buying categories like Uniform, Bags, Shoes, Text Books, and Notebooks etc. Basis this information and competition he / she would be required to present KARE Value Proposition of offering vendor consolidation, simplicity, convenience using E-Commerce solution of Direct to Home delivery model to parents.
He / She needs to sign on 25 unique school contracts per year.
• Sign 25 Unique contracts with Schools to sell either Uniform / Bags / Shoes / Note books / Text books / Sportswear / Winter wear/ Rain wear through the calendar year.
• Extensive research of schools in the area allocated to him / her.
• Create list of minimum 250 schools basis head count / type of schools / fee structure / curriculum offered / aging of school.
• Meet Decision makers in these schools to present KARE Value Proposition on daily basis.
• Identify different opportunities in every school visited basis categories mentioned above.
• Understand existing spends and get current samples from the schools.
• Work with Merchandising / Procurement team to create commercial proposal.
• Present and negotiate commercial proposal with school management.
• Co-ordinate project plan for every contract roll out with internal stakeholders with sharp eye on profitability.
• Ability to get sign off on project plan ( internal / external )
• Implement and measure project with school Vs estimated volumes.
• Key in data in CRM prescribed to develop analytics and strategy for his/her area.
• Map competition activity in his / her area.
• Grievance handling with parents in remote cases.
• Attend Education seminars in the area.
• Assist operations to implement every order / project.
• Reports to Sales Manager / VP Sales.
• Interfaces with HO Procurement /Merchandising Team.
• Interfaces with members of HR, Finance, Administration or with any other department as and
• Interfaces with school authorities on daily basis.
• Interfaces with parents as and when required.
Span of Control:
• Area of operations in his / her area.
Financial decision making:
• Ability to understand customer proposals.
• Profitability Analysis.
• Capture financial information details.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from B-/+ plus schools in Sales & Mktg.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in Corporate Sales / Education Sector would be added advantage.
• Presentation Skills
• Good communication skills – Written and verbal
• MS Word / Excel / Power point exposure
• Ability to meet Senior Level leaders without fear
• Excel working knowledge
• Exposure to managing CRM’s
• Ability to handle E-commerce sites for client demo on Web version and mobile app
VIBGYOR High's journey towards education excellence began in 2004 with an ideal mix of... academic and corporate professionals who felt the shared need to provide inclusive education.
At VIBGYOR High, we challenge our students with a unique educational experience which emphasizes a seamless blend of academics, sports, performing arts, community and experiential learning programmes.
Education at VIBGYOR High is driven with the goal to ignite India's young minds.We strongly believe our students will develop into the valuable human resource India needs as it marches on in the 21st century. Read full description