- Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating the development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system to build a best in class software with focus on security and performance.
- Work in a highly visible role and driving the overall architecture and design of Kronos Next Generation product.
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to the needs.
- Handles the architecture and high level design for products, and contributes to architecture and high level design across products.
- Provides in- depth subject matter expertise in related domain areas
- Ensures adherence of the development team to the architectural vision and high level design of the product
- Provides accurate inputs into effort estimation that helps determine project costs
- Works as a guide and independently sets directions for medium sized projects, in order to provide a complete end- to- end solution of the product
- Assumes a mentoring role for different teams across locations mentoring developers, building the skills of less experienced team members, and proactively suggesting process improvements
- Analyzes, designs and helps in development of features to meet new customer requirements
- Providing support in conceptualizing the overall software architecture addressing functional and nonfunctional needs of the software.
- Determines a course of action, which is then executed by project teams
- Works on problems of highly complex scope, through expert usage of concepts principles requiring high levels of judgment interpretation
- Prepares proof of concept participates in the writing of technical documents (functional specifications, design documents, etc.) as required
- Estimates the work required for new features to be added to products
- Addresses and manages issues for non- functional needs of the architecture such as scalability, performance, and flexibility.
- Applies advanced knowledge and experience to the development of new methods, programs and procedures
- Offers expertise cutting across units / providing critical points of view on business issues and makes tactical decisions having an impact on business
- Interacts with senior management on specialized technical issues
- Conducts, supports and reports research for capability development of the team/ unit.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experiencewith excellent academics from some reputed college
- Minimum of 12+ years software development experience in a fast- paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Able to mentor and guide developers and lead technically a team
- Strong analytical, problem- solving and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Experience in providing architecture insight in a
- Version Control Systems (E.G. GIT, AccuRev)
- Development Tools (E.G. Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, Artifactory, Gradle, Grunt)
- Operating Systems
- Linux Server
- CentOS, Ubuntu, SuSE
- High- Availability Systems
- Relational Databases
PostGres, MySQL, Cassandra Desirable Skills
- Automated testing tools such as JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- NGINX, Node.js
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description