We are looking for a QA Manager with hands-on testing experience and be able to manage large initiative projects and manage testing at a program level. In order to manage the various testing components, this individual would need to have strong hands-on testing experience in the past. This individual will assist the QA team with coordinating and execution of all QA activities. These activities include but not limited to the analysis of requirements, test plans/test cases development, coordination and execution of functional, integration, regression, Automation and performance testing for different stages/releases of the project.
Accountable for all phases of testing
Manage test team in the delivery of Test Planning, Test Preparation and Test Execution activities in adherence to standards in testing.
Manage creation, review, maintenance and sign off of testing documentation (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports)
Report the status of test planning, test execution and defects via reporting to stakeholders using standard quality metrics
Liaison across teams to ensure quality testing and to timely identify any gaps and issues during testing
Research functional issues using a variety of resources.
The right candidate will need to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines and commitment to quality.
He / She will have to have strong negotiation skills, dealing with business and technology groups
- 10 plus years systems testing and implementation experience on Data Warehousing /ETL projects
- At least 2 -3 years people management experience
- Hands on experience on writing complex SQLs, scripting etc.
- Prior experience in having worked with Enterprise DWH, SAAS and Business Intelligence environments.
- Strong core in various phases of QA processes including functional testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, automation testing and performance testing
- Sound understanding of business workflows, testing tools, products / applications involved and documentation repository practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- B.E / B. Tech preferred in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Having an ITIL Certification would be an added advantage but definitely not a deal breaker.
Our parent company M/S Dishi International (www.dishiinternational.com) is one of the... largest exporters of velvet and other quality fabrics, cosmetics, beauty care products & Imitation/ fashion jewelery. Having experience for 35 years in the field we have now started a new firm in the field of HR Solutions and we have been offering valuable recruitment consultancy services and manpower recruitment consultancy. Our recruitment services, manpower recruitment consultancy encompasses recruitment for banking and finance industry, recruitment for call center, BPO, IT industry, recruitment for media, recruitment for construction industry, recruitment for oil and gas industry, recruitment for power plant industry, recruitment for shipping and marine industry, recruitment for law and consultancy industry, recruitment for hospitality, recruitment for education and training sector, recruitment for agricultural industry. Read full description