Education: BSc (MicroBiology) / MSc (MicroBiology) + DMLT
Purpose and Function:
- Focus Product: Invitro Diagnostic Instruments (Hematology, Coagulation, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Biochemistry, Microbiology)
- Plan marketing activities: CME; Workshops; Training
- Product presentation & demonstration to the doctors
- Installation of new device/machines at the assigned location and giving guidelines & training to the user in terms of using the device and troubleshooting the same.
- Train internal staff and new joiners also
- Preparing SOP's for quick reference of the equipment for users.
- Attend application calls over phone or mail.
- Guiding & providing support in terms of technical expertise to engineers & sales persons.
- Involved in scientific and clinical study
- Attend conferences/workshop to represent the organization
- Implement - Train the Trainer- concept
Skills, Special Competencies, or Certifications:
- Clinical Product Training, Clinical knowledge of all modalities
- Language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Business Excellence System (BEST)
- Marketing soft Skills
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description