- Candidate should be expert in business process modeling tools and should have experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale applications in BPM software
- Around 3+ years hands-on experience on Appian
Brief Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business requirements to develop functional and non-functional system requirements
- Hands-on application development experience in Appian BPM
- Enforces Appian development best practices
- Hands on experience with process design, form design, SAIL rules, CDTs, Embedded SAIL, sites.
- Understanding of BPMN, XML, XSD, Web services, SOAP Knowledge of Java/J2EE platform
- Knowledge of Database concepts writing SQL Queries
- Familiar with Appian plugins, including rules engines
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Extensive experience interacting with clients and other stakeholders internal and external, understanding requirements, consulting for industry standards and best practices
Cross-Tab Marketing Services has grown tremendously since being founded in 2000, and is... now diversified and manages a group of companies with over 650 professionals offering a wide range of marketing services to a increasing list of satisfied clients around the globe. Our business areas include market research operations and technology, market intelligence and competitive intelligence, data analytics, social media engagement, emerging market panels and mobile metering.
While each Cross-Tab Group company is a specialist and pioneer in a fast growing and critical area of business, they all share common management and set of values around encouraging innovation, solving hard problems and delivering outstanding customer service.
Seattle | Scottsdale| New York City| Bangalore | Mumbai | Dubai | London | Singapore Read full description