1. Literature search and review literature received from IPR .
2. Different route selection.
3. Design of experiments.
4. Raw materials indented.
5. Process familiarization.
6. Recording of all experiments in LNB.
7. Development of commercially viable process in lab within time line.
8. Stability study of intermediate and finish product.
10. To follow analytical / understand analytical procedure.
11. Technical discussion with Technology transfer team.
12. Hazop study.
13. Pilot study of project.
14. If any problem occurs during commercialisation then resolve it within time line after discussion with seniors.
Mankind Pharma, the 8th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a... meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores. We aspire to aid the community in leading a healthy life through two parallel objectives: formulating, developing & commercializing medicines and delivering affordable & accessible medication that satisfies urgent medical needs. Read full description