1. Preparing client bills and trackers on regular basis.
2. Coordinating with clients, Account Managers and inter-department executive for handling billing queries and concerns.
3. Generating / Preparing proper Invoices based on the agreement
4. Interacting with the accounts receivable team for any additional task as per the client requirement.
5. Preparing and maintaining Audit requirements for billing.
The resource should have :
Good Communication skills
Good inter-personal skills
Advance Excel expertise.
Finding and retaining the right people every day can be made a little easier with First... Advantage. Our winning combination of searches and services provide the insights to reduce your risk while dramatically improving the quality of your talent and the reliability of your renters. For these reasons, First Advantage has become a trusted partner to over 41,000 organizations worldwide – we deliver the results you need to propel faster, more informed decisions. - See more at: http://www.fadv.com/our-company/about-fadv.aspx#sthash.VbzYOZOm.dpuf Read full description