Roles & Responsibility:
• End-to-end Android app development, from basic requirements to detailed requirements, Implementation, Testing, Deployment & Maintenance cycles.
• Working closely with cross team member
• Understand complete requirement and development of app individually as well as being part of team.
• Need to perform task assign by reporting managers.
• 2-4 yrs of experience in hands-on software design, Java programming & app development for Android.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience with Android Studio, Eclipse IDEs
• Clear understanding & practical application of server data interfacing (such as REST, JSON APIs) with mobile app
• Thorough understanding of latest mobile UI widgets, components & their application
• Expertise in bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Experience in using SQLITE for local data storage & processing
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs i.e. Google Map, Firebase.
• Familiarity with unit & system testing in a web-mobile environment
• Working knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in Android
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and implement features in new/existing mobile apps
• Familiar with HTML, CSS, PHP.
• Experience of developing app with material design concept and widgets
• Experience in third party libraries i.e. Volley, retrofit.
A Social Enterprise engaged in the business of Promoting Good Governance.
Etamine is... uniquely placed ahead of the curve for a more nuanced understanding of Good Governance, whether it pertains to Public Governance in the Government Sector or Corporate Governance in the business sector. Read full description